Free Educational And Informational Seminars
At Russ Cook & Associates, PC, we lead free seminars in order to share our expertise with our clients, colleagues, and the community. In addition to conducting in-house seminars, we travel throughout Middle Tennessee providing seminars that are eligible for Continuing Education credits to certified financial planners and attorneys.
The more you know, the better we are able to assist you, your business, and your own customers.
Seminars Tailored To Certified Financial Planners
Free seminars are held for certified financial planners (CFPs) on a frequent basis. If you are a CFP, you may contact us directly to schedule a seminar in your office, or you may do so through the CFP Board in Nashville.
Seminars we are offering in 2020:
Business Succession Planning with Buy-Sell Agreements. The seminar discusses solving business succession issues with insurance and different types of buy-sell agreements.
Types, Features, and Taxation of Trusts. The seminar focuses on the various types of trusts and their features. Also presented is the basic income taxation of trusts.
Current Estate Planning Techniques. The seminar focuses on the current estate planning techniques.
Recent and scheduled seminars include:
- Tennessee Probate Administration
- Tennessee Asset Protection Planning
- Cost Basis Step Up Estate Planning
- Tennessee Revocable Trust Administration After the Client’s Death
- Special Needs Trust Planning
- Tennessee Estate Planning for Clients Under 11 Million
- Planning for Unmarried and Remarried Couples
- Planning for an Elderly Clients Diminished Capacity
About Our Seminar Leader
Lawyer Russ Cook is a well-known expert in matters of estate planning and maintains the following designations:
- Estate Planning Specialist with the Tennessee Board of Certification and Specialization since 1997
- Accredited Estate Planner® with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
- Estate Planning Law Specialist (EPLS) with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
Book A Free Seminar Today